This 2014

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Photo from Tumblr.com



I will not make any plans about being healthy. But I will try to be. God just gave me sweet tooth and I can't stay away from sugary goodness. I'm such a kid.

I will push myself to do more art. It is not to have something to post and for people to like. Art is for myself. I need it for my soul. No matter how bad I am with it, I want to write more (poems and what-nots) and to practice painting more. Do my own interpretation of life.

I will really go out to listen to music. Listen to live bands. To have a drink in hand and dance (okay, sway left and right) and just really be in the moment, be alive. Needless to say, I will also read more books.

I will watch less t.v. No problem with that since the DVD player's already busted. It bid farewell after serving me for years and me watching movies too many that I can't count anymore and almost endless episodes of tv series. Hopefully, I'll buy a new video cam and shoot all the way. Everybody was an amateur in this. I'll also have pictures printed and take time to arrange them in a special, lovingly made scrap books.

I will watch where my money goes. I will count my blessings and be more generous in sharing them.

I will make appointments and keep them.

I will go to places I've never been to before. I will make new mistakes and learn new lessons.

I will spend more time with friends. I keep on making excuses last 2013 because I wanted to be alone. It was a time of healing. But this year, I will make friends and family feel how special they are to me. I will be generous with my love.

And finally I will probably, just maybe fall in love. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments