Monday, November 04, 2013

It's official! I am a lazy writer. Sayang ang creative juices. Huhu.. Yes, there are times I have something curious in mind but somehow I just shrug and sleep it off. I don't even bother to write my ideas down! I feel so bad. I complain about not having enough inspiration but the moment I do, I let the Zzzz's get the better of me. Well, that's the price you have to pay when you work night shifts. BUT there is no excuse for it. Just like an addict (to sleep) or an alcoholic, the first step is to admit your "illness". So I accept it, I am a lazy writer.

So I am writing and POSTING this as a commitment to write any ideas I care about that come to mind even if I don't have time to post it! (because eventually, I will!)

I will not be a lazy writer any more.

You Might Also Like

0 comments